Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chapter 3

Creating Business from Opportunity

There are 4 basic types of businesses

1. Manufacturing- Produces a tangible product and sells it either through distributors or directly to end customers.
2. Wholesale- Buys in bulk from manufacturers and sells smaller quantities to retailers.
3. Retail- Sells individual items to consumers.
4. Service- Sells an intangible product to consumers.

My business I am using for my business plan, is "Savvy's Nails To Go." My business is a service, because i am painting others nails. I will not be selling my nail polishes so I do not have a tangible product for my customers.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that is pretty straightforward. Of course, over time, it should be very amenable to some product sales as people trust your opinion and recommendations....:)

    ReplyDelete